Saturday, October 2, 2010

How to continue

This painting has been sitting in the studio for at least a month. I can't decide if I should touch it, cover it up and start over, or burn it. The 14th colony art group is discussing the therapeutic benefits of burning art... and so the idea of a mass burning- everyone bringing one work of art to burn- and then taking the ashes home to make another work of art... Does that stimulate my brain? Is that something I should do? I've a few works in the burn pile in my own yard... The purpose isn't to manefest another work, just clear the debris.

I think I have been spending too much time sleeping. I go to work and come home and sleep. Unless there are people here. The last few days are the only days the last month or so that there hasn't been anyone here! So I guess I haven't been sleeping too much. I think I have been spending too much time thinking about sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment